Here is postcard with ID JP-287191
And Hello Kitty stamps that very so cute
Thanks ::: Asako (Asako24)
About Stamp (CR#http://yushu.or.jp)
Issue Name ::: Animation Hero and Heroine Series XV “ONE PIECE”
Issue Date ::: 2011-03-23
Detail ::: A popular comic written and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda has been serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump since 1997. In 1999 it was adapted into an animated television series and later followed by a film sequel, which has gained support among children and young adults. The story takes place in the Age of Exploration. A boy named Luffy continues his adventure with his friends to find the ONE PIECE, the legendary treasure formally owned by Gold Roger, the pirate king. The designs follow:
- Luffy (¥80)
- Chopper (¥80)
- Sanji (¥80)
- Zoro (¥80)
- Robin (¥80)
- Nami (¥80)
- Usopp and Brook (¥80)
- Franky (¥80)
- Successor of D (1) (¥80)
- Successor of D (2) (¥80)
Thanks ::: Sachiko (chocotto)
Shinjuku is one of the busist shopping and business center
There are many big department stores, specialty, shops, restaurants, night clubs and theaters
About Stamp (CR#)
Issue Name ::: Animation Hero and Heroine Series XVII “Dragon Ball Z Kai”
Issue Date ::: 2012-01-23
Detail ::: “Dragon Ball Z Kai” is a high-definition remaster and recut of the original animation “Dragon Ball” and its sequel “Dragon Ball Z” based on the popular comic “Dragon Ball” written by Akira Toriyama. Extreme battles take place on a quest to find the seven Dragon Balls. The designs follow:
- Vegeta (1) (¥80)
- Son Goku (1) (¥80)
- Son Gohan (1) (¥80)
- Piccolo (1) (¥80)
- Trunks (¥80)
- Vegeta (2) (¥80)
- Son Goku (2) (¥80)
- Piccolo (2) (¥80)
- Son Gohan (2) (¥80)
- Son Goku (3) (¥80)
Thanks ::: Kenjcxi (Kenjcxi)
And Taiwan Stamp
About Stamp (CR#Taiwan Postal Stamps Mall)
Issue Name ::: Flowers Postage Stamps (I)
Issue Date ::: 2009-03-12
Detail ::: The colors and shapes of Taiwan’s flowering plants are varied. To introduce the beauty of Taiwan’s flowers, Chunghwa Post is issuing a series of definitive stamps on flowers. The first set of four stamps features the following flowers: Lantana camara, Murraya paniculata, Tabebuia chrysantha and Hibiscus sabdariffa. Details of these stamps are as follows:
- Lantana camara (NT$3.50): Lantana camara is an evergreen shrub of the Verbenaceae family. Its leaves are opposite and ovate and both the leaves and stems have unpleasant acrid odors. The flowers are arranged in flat heads. The lantana is a popular ornamental plant because it flowers for a long and sustained period. Its fruit, leaves and stems are poisonous and therefore should not be eaten.
- Murraya paniculata (NT$5.00): Also known as orange jasmine or Chinese box, Murraya paniculata is an evergreen shrub of the Rutaceae family. Its small alternate leaves are ovate and glossy. White and campanulate, its corymbose flowers, each with five petals, are highly fragrant. Its wood is fine and hard and suitable for making seals. It is a widely planted ornamental.
- Tabebuia chrysantha (NT$12.00): Also known as golden goddess, Tabebuia chrysantha is a deciduous tree of the Bignoniaceae family. Its small leaves are opposite and obovate. Funnel-shaped, its bright yellow corolla are grouped in panicles with wrinkly edges. Care should be taken to avoid touching its flowers or fruit since contact might cause skin irritation or an allergic reaction.
- Hibiscus sabdariffa (NT$25.00): Also known as rosella, Hibiscus sabdariffa is an annual herbaceous subshrub of the Malvaceae family. Its leaves are alternate and have thick hair on both sides. With petals that are imbricate, the plant’s flowers open light yellow and age to pink. Its large and fleshy calyces are bright red and quite nutritious. The calyces are quite flavorful once they are dried and cooked.
Issue Name ::: Long-horned Beetles Postage Stamps (II)
Issue Date ::: 2011-01-26
Detail ::: Previously issued a set of stamps on long-horned beetles on May 21, 2010, this Post is following up with a second set of four stamps, featuring Aeolesthes oenochrous, Doliops similis, Thermistis taiwanensis, and Dorysthenes pici. The designs follow:
- Aeolesthes oenochrous (NT$1.00): Commonly known as the Wu-she blood-spotted long-horned beetle in English, the body of this large beetle is densely covered with shiny red hairs. The last three segments of the male’s back-sweeping antennae extend beyond the tips of its elytra, whereas the female’s antennae are shorter than its body. It is found in broad-leaved forests between 600 and 1,500 meters above sea level in mid and northern Taiwan, as well as in China.
- Doliops similis (NT$3.50): This species is a mimic of the hard-shelled Pachyrrhynchus. This attractive beetle has a black body covered with iridescent blue markings. It has large femurs and tarsi. An endemic species of Taiwan, it can only be found on Orchid Island.
- Thermistis taiwanensis (NT$10.00): This beetle has a black body, with a yellow blotch on the front of its head, a yellow band on each side of its pronotum, and tubercles on the outer edges of the pronotum. Its elytra are black with yellow bands. Its antennae are black. Its femurs are yellow and the remainder of its legs and claws are black. Endemic to Taiwan, this species is found in broad-leaved forests between 1,200 and 1,500 meters above sea level.
- Dorysthenes pici (NT$32.00): It has a dark brown, almost black body and a very developed mandible. There are two serrations on its pronotal edge. The male’s antennae extend over half way down its elytra, whereas the female’s only reach the length of one third of its elytra. Endemic to Taiwan, the species is found in broad-leaved forests between 300 and 1,400 meters above sea level in northern Taiwan.
Thanks ::: Chen Kang (jerry2610tw)
Thanks ::: Joshua (kofat)